Friday, May 15, 2009

eXpungement 2012: the Nothing Is epic

At last I have found enough time to finish all the drawing of my first big comic book, starring the eXpungement 2012 Flag-fizzle crew! I am very excited to be done, and not because it was an exhausting ride, but because it was something I began back in the year 2000. It sat unfinished for eight years, picked back up in 2009, so this was a long time coming. It was very fun going back into that world with the eyes of my latest, responsible, gardening, fatherly Nayt. And yet, the spirit underlying it all remains intact. I had the great fortune of having four of the main characters in my house last weekend, for the great unveiling.

Here is the cover:And a sample page:I will have it available for fairly inexpensive purchase through MagCloud very shortly. You gotta see it.

1 comment:

malcolm said...

yay! im so excited!!! the cover is beautiful. congrats! xoxox